Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chomp, chomp, chomp...

Yes, the Gators play South Carolina this weekend. We're stoked. Spurrier's homecoming games are always fun. And, we're having an awesome year, so hopefully a big win will make it all the more fun. In fact, I found this image and it made me laugh! Oh how I miss poor Spurrier and his visor tosses.

But, it isn't these chompers consuming my thoughts today. Nope, it's Brady's pearly whites. I just can't get over his emerging grill! He's got six teeth poking through, and it seems like there may be another tooth or two on their way through the gums soon. Can't believe he's not even nine months old and his darn mouth is full of teeth!

And, with teeth come fun food! Brady's favorite snack is goldfish! Quite honestly, I forgot they even existed, but the daycare ladies are fabulous! Now, Brady starts kicking and talking to us the minute he sees the bag. And, he's using his teeth to chomp them up. It's so cute! You can totally hear them crunching. It's quite reassuring since we found out the ugly way that he wasn't actually chewing the cheerios. I'll let you figure out the rest.


No comments: