Monday, January 26, 2009

More than a month has passed since my last entry...

I've been silent. It's a rarity, I know, but things have been pretty busy!

In the last month, I've gone through a lot. I've also been reminded of a few incredibly valuable life lessons.

Don't let your work define who you are.
  • Don't take anything or anyone forgranted.
  • You can't ever have too many good friends.
  • Love your family - they'll always be there for you.
  • Enjoy life to the fullest.
  • No matter how bad you have it, there's someone out there who has it worse. Help put a smile back on their face.
It's amazing how things happen in life. While certain life milestones are incredibly hard to understand as they happen, the end result can be pretty sweet. Especially for those who enjoyed my month-long silence.

Look for more posts soon!

No comments: