Friday, January 30, 2009

Tough times call for creative measures...

In tough economic times, you better brush up on your creativity. The market is flooded with good people who are looking for jobs, so landing something new takes a tough gut, determination and a little creativity. My brother-in-law works in TV as a sports guy, and he's not so sure just how much longer his job will last. To help him rise to the top of the candidate list, he is marketing himself in a different light. His son Coen - my favorite, chubby-cheeked nephew! - helped him out. Let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Any and all are greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

IzzyLizzy said...

OMG, that is too cute. I'd contact him in a heart beat if I were hiring. You know, if I were important enough to be in a position to hire. Okay, okay. I don't even have a job, who am I to comment. But totally cute!

Anonymous said...

good..................................................